Kingswood UMC - Part Time Youth Director
Kingswood United Methodist Church is hiring a part-time, year-round, Youth Director. We are looking for a dynamic person who will help teenagers (sixth through twelfth grades) grow in faith. This position requires 15-20 hours of work per week. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement for Youth: Sunday School, Youth ministry, and Fundraising.
- Promote a Christian role model and set an example for all.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement a summer mission trip, as well as periodic service projects.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Staff and church members.
- Completed at least two years of college.
- Successful experience working with Youth.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Music background helpful, but not required.
- Preference to a candidate with a United Methodist background.
- Insurable driving record.
- Pass a Safe Sanctuaries Background Check.
Send resume and list of three work-related references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kingswood United Methodist Church, 5200 Perin Road, Mobile, AL 36693, (251) 661-0420
Communities of Transformation - Graphic Designer
Communities of Transformation is hiring a graphic designer! Are you interested in applying? We are looking for someone with at least two years of graphic design experience, and our ideal candidate lives in Mobile or the surrounding Bay Area. This will be a VISTA position pending approval.
Send your resume to katywrona.cot@gmailcom. We can't wait to meet the next member of our team!
Dumas Wesley Community Center - Full Time Youth Director
The Dumas Wesley Community Center is hiring for a Full Time Youth Director in the After School Achievement Program. Click here for full job description. Please email resumes and reference letters to Becka Situmeang at email@example.com or call 251.479.0649 for more information. Website: www.dumaswesley.org
Dumas Wesley Community Center - Summer Recreation Staff
The Dumas Wesley Community Center is hiring Summer Recreation Staff. Click here for full job description. For more information contact Kate Carver at 251.479.0649 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.